Oct 23, 2010

she is.

pardon me people;
i am your memories.
i will kill you slowly; kill you in silently.

i am your memories.
i am your ghost-to-be. i am your future-death-will-be

i am your memories.
your smile,is tears.your laugh,is fears.

i am your memories.
you will never have your own diary;you will never know your own-story.

i am your memories.
perhaps you know me;but it cant be
perhaps you hate me;but it will never be

i am your memories.
that will never fade away even you force me
because if i do,
you cant even breath;you cant even stay.

i am your memories.
i wont hide,i wont run,i wont say goodbye.
i will always be with you;
because i am your memories.

pardon me please;
because i am your memories
that you will never be-never see-never reach.

i am your memories that you have asked me to be.