Dec 16, 2010

tell me,






and, i wish, "love-rain will fall onto me,into my heart-beat".

and,it disappears;for a long time,disappears as it doesnt even know me,know who i am,
thanks.

will the heart-shape full filled the shapes in this miserable thought? it cant,not even once.
you have made it lost,you have made it as my nightmare,you have made it belong to other(s)
and,
i disagree,,

hey you,
listen here,listen to me,
im writing you a note,not an essay,
im singing you a song,not a poem,
im wishing you will be here,not with other girls
im hoping,not thinking
im praying,not mumbling.

how far i have to go,it doesnt matter,until i get you in my arm,
yes,i wont stop even after i die,
i promise you this,
i promise you those words i have made
before you know how much i love you till the end,
till i meet you and give you a tape that has recorded my steps just to meet you,
meet you my love,
meet you.