Dec 17, 2010

thing(s) i love,thing(s) i hate,&totally i LIKE :)


16th APRIL - just sing me a song,thats the best gift i want ;D

BOYS
- i love to be your friend,listen to your stories about your&your future girlfriend(s)

GIRLS
- love to be one of your shopaholic 's friend,& listen to your mumbling about your day ;D

KIDS
- i love you damn much! love to see your face,your smile,laugh and your own thought(s) about life :)

ANIMALS
- i wish i can go to zoo everyday, and meet you there! ♥ there's a lot of thing i want o share with you,and i love the way you are,damn cute! ^_^

CARTOON
- you have changed my life,thanks bro! and,forever Ben 10 is mine ;)

FOOD
- i admit that, i cant leave you,even for a while,because i love to eat you,and nobody can stop me,NOBODY :)

LOVE
- like cookies,nyummy & easily cracks ;D

LIFE
- He has given me the best life&im sorry for always unsatisfied

PEOPLE
- i love to watch your character,sometimes you can be a good pretender,sometimes you are the good human being, sometimes you love to see your own life ruin by itself,sometimes you cant give the truth&let the lie(s) be your best buddy :)

CASTLE
- i will build it,with my mum&dad's love,friend's laugh,kids' thoughts ♥

CHOCOLATE
- iloveyoufuckingdamn,& you are the 1st class of drug that has turn off my imagination because only you&me :)

CAMERA
- DSLR,how i can get you baby?

TEDDY
- always imagine you have a lot of friends,but till now,only that turtle can be your room-mate, dont worry,you have me&i have you,we love each other,right? ^_^

DINOSAUR
- for sure,i want to meet you,hug you&be your friend not food :) thanks for appearing (always) in my dreams, i wish i can hold your hands ; but please dont eat me 0_o

MONSTER
- ouhh,you are so beautiful honeyy! honestly,can i be your princess?

OGRE
- shrek! aha! i loveyou lah! ♥ ♥ ♥ people hate you,but i need you. people ignore you, but i miss you. people stay away from you, but i wanna hug you!

VEGETABLES
- stop asking me to eat these greeny things, i WONT!

ONIONS
- i hate you,FULLSTOP!

SCHOOL
- i will miss you a lot, i will,



all about me,btw this is just a lil bit,not at all :)